- Eng. Magdy Tawfik Joined AL NAHDA CEMENT in January 2023 as CEO & Managing Director.
From 2021 to 2022: Deputy CEO for Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation “EGPC”.
From 2020 to 2021: Chairman& CEO Middle East Oil Tankage and Pipelines Company “MidTap”.
From 2019 to 2020:Chairman & CEO of Egyptian Company for Gas Services.
The year 2019: Chairman Gas-Metro for Industries.
From 2002 to 2018: Alexandria Petroleum Maintenance Company “PETROMAINT”
– Projects, Offshore & Intelligent Pigging Department
– Business Development & establishing Oman, and UAE PETROMAINT branches.
– HSE General Manager
– Chairman Assistant for Technical Services
(Includes Business Development General Department, Contracts & Tenders General Department & Materials General Department).
– Establishing & G.M. of Saudi Petromaint Maintenance Co. (Khobar-Saudi Arabia).
From 1985 to 2002: Egyptian Petrochemicals Company
– Participating in the construction, inspection, commissioning and start-up, operation, and maintenance of the Ethylene Platform in Dekheila as well as the Ethylene gas Pipeline feeding petrochemical complex for offshore facilities and liquefied gas handling as a project engineer, inspector, operation, and maintenance engineer.
– B.SC of Mechanical Engineering – Alexandria University – 1984.
– Master’s Degree in Pipeline Integrity through Intelligent Pigging
Arab Academy for Since and Technology – 2016.
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration – Azahar University – 2015.
– Ph.D. of Engineering of Renewable Energy (Under progress)