ALNAHDA Sulfate Resisting Cement CEM I 42.5N – SR5
ALNAHDA Sulfate Resisting cement is used specifically in concrete, Constructions or Installations that is exposed to sea water or soil with high sulfate levels or in a sulfate-fed environment and due to the characteristics of Egyptian soil, this product is the best choices for foundations work.
- High durability and good structural integrity.
- Reduced occurrence of efflorescence.
- High flowability and easy pumping
- Various levels of strength depending on need
- All construction works and buildings along coastal areas.
- Foundations/ Basements and underground structures.
- Pipes of concrete that are exposed to continuous water flow of high portion of sulfates
- Sewage stations
- Marine constructions or concrete works such as ports, terminals, decks and coast roads.
- Water tanks.
- Dams and barriers constructions and work.